[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen is awesome issue with demo-ivr conference

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 09:39:07 MSD 2011

You need to set the variable
'skype_add_outband_dtmf_also_when_bridged' to true before bridging.

This is my /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/default/02_conf_via_skype.xml :

<include>
    <extension name="conf_via_skype">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^5004$">
        <action application="set"
data="skype_add_outband_dtmf_also_when_bridged=true"/>
        <action application="set" data="ringback=$${us-ring}"/>
        <action application="sleep" data="500"/>
        <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/${use_profile}/888 at conference.freeswitch.org"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>
</include>

You can copy and paste it in the same file.

You then will edit the file
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/ivr_menus/demo_ivr.xml and substitute the
line:

<entry action="menu-exec-app" digits="1" param="bridge
sofia/$${domain}/888 at conference.freeswitch.org"/>

with the line:

<entry action="menu-exec-app" digits="1" param="transfer 5004 XML default"/>

and it will work as you expect, both with inbound skype and with inbound sip.

-giovanni

--
Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli