[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen is awesome issue with demo-ivr conference

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 01:08:51 MSD 2011

As per the wiki page, and as is clearly written in the console and the
logfile, if an incomong skype call is bridged to an outbound call, the
dtmf is by default passed only in band (eg: as audio).
If you want to have it working with the fs developer conference,
create an extension that goes there and add to it the variable that's
in the wiki page (can't remember the name, is something like
"dtmf-outband-also-when-bridged=true").
Please check the wiki page for the variable name.
Reason for this is that the in band dtmf cannot be shut up, and often
is detected by the remote party. But in this particular case of the fs
developer conference, the remote party is setup to not detect inband
in sip (or anyway, it does not detect it).
Long story short: create an extension that sets that variable and goes
to the fs conference and you'll be all set.
Tomorrow I'll post here an example from my dialplan.
-giovanni