[Freeswitch-users] Operator panel or HUD

JFoshee Joshua.Foshee at LogixCom.com
Thu Jul 28 06:08:28 MSD 2011

Yes we use blue.box today. I like it as it is a great interface. Where are
some of these modules that you are talking about? They are not on the most
current git that I have? Also what the client is really looking for is
something for end user like small client app that can use. I don't mind
going open source or private. The budget would be around 8-9K.

Josh