[Freeswitch-users] Operator panel or HUD

Rob Hutton justlikeef at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 05:51:10 MSD 2011

Blue.box has some of this functionality:

Switchboard gives you a snapshot status of each extension and is near real time.  It also does call control, as does the callcontrol module.

There is a callcenter supervisor module that will show queue status and refreshes every 30 seconds.  It will be near real time soon.

There is a visual voice mail module, but it seems to have some features that need to be addressed.  I understand that significant improvements to the subscriber interface are soon to come.

The permission system is not as granular as these seem to be.

I don't know of anything that has Outlook integration at this point.