[Freeswitch-users] How to creat an outgoing media channal for non-SIP?

max sip98765 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 18 21:14:12 MSD 2011

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your quick response. I appreciate the information
provided. You stopped me from running in the wrong direction.

I got you that way that it is impossible, if I'm not going to write
another mod_erlang_endpoint.

The session handling for the other Protocol is as simple and I thought I
can just tell Freeswitch to handle the Sip session. The only missing
thing was to get the non SIP media data into Freeswitch (attached to the
call, what would probably be exactly what the new endpoint would have to
do) by using the rtp stack.

regards,
Max