[Freeswitch-users] non-blocking bridge in Lua

Mi Ke mi.ke at null.net
Fri Jul 15 21:42:34 MSD 2011

Many thanks, Avi ! The following code worked for me:

 local ob_session = freeswitch.Session("{return_ring_ready=true,execute_on_answer=lua ob_answer.lua}" .. called_id,session)

 if (ob_session:ready()) then
 freeswitch.bridge(session,ob_session)
 else
 --- process failure here
 end

 All channel data related to the bridge and both legs are available from ob_answer.lua via session:getVariable()

 All the best / Mike