[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch/voip on EC2 or other cloud/virtual services

Chris Hemmings chris at cheeky.org
Tue Jul 5 20:17:11 MSD 2011

I must admit I'm a bit of a Cloud/VM fan.  The thought of not having to
think about the actual hardware you are running on is quite liberating.

Not having to worry about 'what if my server dies' is quite nice.

Creating a quick instance based on the one I'm currently running to test
something and not be tied into a X month contract.

Adding/Removing capacity to my VM as and when I want to.

Chris