[Freeswitch-users] Persistence BLFs (or: Dear PBX please remember the BLF state)

Patrick Plattes patrick.plattes at niemann-frey.info
Mon Jan 31 16:15:05 MSK 2011

Hi Chris :-),

sounds very interesting :-)

Is the Phone after a reboot of the phone again a member of the queue?
Will the correct state of the BLF automaticly send to the phone?

Thanks,
 Patrick

2011/1/29 Chris Burns <chris at cloudtel.com>:
> I have something set up in the lab right now that could be exactly what you
> are trying to do. It is for a polycom deployment where 650s with BLF addons
> monitor a collection of agents. The agents have multiple skillsets/languages
> and belong to multiple inbound queues. The managers are used to having
> things blink a certain specific way (as well as using polycom web apps that
> tie into their intranet, but thats a different story x_X). Managers can
> quickly see which agents are available on which queues just by lights, and
> it can correct the state of BLFs if the phone gets rebooted.
>
> If you still have issues and you are interested I could pull out the
> relevant code into an example and pastebin it for you. It would be in php
> using the ESL module.
>
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Anthony Minessale
> <anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> try with no presence_in and out commands at all
>>
>> just set presence_id variable as soon as you can and that call will
>> report its state as that id for its entire duration.
>> Also make sure you are on latest GIT when you test this.
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:47 AM, Patrick Plattes
>> <patrick.plattes at niemann-frey.info> wrote:
>> > Formatted and colourized code: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15172

>> --
>> Anthony Minessale II
>>
>> FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
>> ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH_wire
>>
>> AIM: anthm
>> MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
>> GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com
>> IRC: irc.freenode.net #freeswitch
>>
>> FreeSWITCH Developer Conference
>> sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org
>> googletalk:conf+888 at conference.freeswitch.org
>> pstn:+19193869900

Patrick Plattes
IT - Projektleiter

Niemann + Frey GmbH
Adolf-Dembach-Str. 24
47829 Krefeld

Tel.: +49/2151 - 5554-263
Fax : +49/2151 - 5554-123
patrick.plattes at niemann-frey.info

Geschäftsführer: Gerd Frey
Sitz und Registergericht: Krefeld HRB 10851

www.niemann-frey.de