[Freeswitch-users] Persistence BLFs (or: Dear PBX please remember the BLF state)

Chris Burns chris at cloudtel.com
Sat Jan 29 02:00:52 MSK 2011

I have something set up in the lab right now that could be exactly what you
are trying to do. It is for a polycom deployment where 650s with BLF addons
monitor a collection of agents. The agents have multiple skillsets/languages
and belong to multiple inbound queues. The managers are used to having
things blink a certain specific way (as well as using polycom web apps that
tie into their intranet, but thats a different story x_X). Managers can
quickly see which agents are available on which queues just by lights, and
it can correct the state of BLFs if the phone gets rebooted.

If you still have issues and you are interested I could pull out the
relevant code into an example and pastebin it for you. It would be in php
using the ESL module.