[Freeswitch-users] php esl with outbound socket connection

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Wed Jan 26 19:44:04 MSK 2011

I'm testing ESL perl and php since two weeks now with
average results.
My challenge is to only create a stream that receives events
so I tried ivrd with ivrd-demo.php. it connects well, the script
receive the CHANNEL_DATA after a "connect\n\n" but if
I send a "event plain all", nothing in return.
maybe I misunderstood the ESL concept, my challenge is
to create a persistent socket that receive events I selected first,
but unitl now no success. (the PHP examples on wiki makes a T_CLASS error so
I can't try it)