[Freeswitch-users] php esl with outbound socket connection

Christian Löschenkohl christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com
Wed Jan 26 14:05:08 MSK 2011

hello list

has somebody a working example of an php esl outbound socket connection?
the example at http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/PHP_ESL shows only sending manual
commands.
i have written my own php class here (not based on the esl module) that is in use for
a year now, but i wonder if it's possible with the esl module too (in combination with ivrd).
the advantage would be to communicate more directly, like in mod_perl (setting and getting
switch variables within the current connection and so on).

the comeback of mod_php would be my dream here, but it doesn't seem to be possible (high costs and
no maintainer).

please share your thoughts on this topic

br

--
Ing. Christian Löschenkohl
Technische Leitung, Forschung & Entwicklung VoIP

xpirio
Telekommunikation & Service GmbH
Lakeside B04
9020 Klagenfurt