[Freeswitch-users] IVR Bridged Call Dropping after 2 rings

John Carpenter john at 247-talk.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 18:22:10 MSK 2011

Hi, I have now traced the problem down to the SIP tunk provider having a
timeout of 10 seconds. If they receive no signalling or RTP for 10
seconds they drop the call. If I had known this earlier I would not have
signed up with them but its too late now.
So the question is how do I get FS to send RTP back to SIP trunk when a
call is being bridged, it currently dies if extension not answered in 10
seconds. Have tried proxy_media and bypass_media without any success. My
extensions are remote and using NAT.

regards, John