[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Sends RTP To Private IP Address

Mike motosota at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 02:19:05 MSK 2011

And the Cretin-Of-The-Day award goes to .... 'me'.

Having re-looked at the Wireshark trace I realised I hadn't opened up enough
ports in the FreeSWITCH firewall to let the RTP from the Polycom phone
through - so it was unable to learn what the real public IP address and port
number.

This is what I get for breaking my own rules about working too late!

Forget I asked....move along....nothing to see here.