[Freeswitch-users] Portaudio Improvements

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Fri Jan 21 20:07:54 MSK 2011

Mitch, I will work on continuing FSComm for a thick client multi-platform
solution but one of the big show stoppers for me was the lack of AEC on
mod_pa.

I tried the preprocessors embedded on the core by Tony that are using the
speexdsp but I got no luck. The main tests I made were on a mac using the
speakerphone. Do you have any experience with this type of technology? It
seems to me that the only AEC available is the one implemented on speexdsp
but I am completely new to this.

Regards,
João Mesquita