[Freeswitch-users] Portaudio Improvements

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 20:00:19 MSK 2011

I have submitted a ticket with a patch for portaudio and my improvements.
This includes the improvements I had discussed previously during my call for
input on the mailing list and is available at:
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3006

It was only tested in windows, however most of the changes should not effect
default behavior (but please test if you can).

To test you will want to enable some things in the portaudio config
including:
                    <param name="live-stream-switch" value="true" />
                    <param name="no-auto-resume-call" value="true" />
                    <param name="no-ring-during-call" value="true" />

you will then be able to use the new features fully.

Many of these changes were made to add better support for softphone's using
freeswitch, I will be releasing my embedded freeswitch phone (FSClient) for
the conference call in a week and a half  it is .net/c# but WPF so sadly
windows only currently.  jlink and drk are helping so we should end up with
a nice installer also for it.     If you would like to test it please let me
know.

~Mitch