[Freeswitch-users] GSM/PSTN Gateways

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:59:22 MSK 2011

Another manufacturer is http://www.quescom.com/

Some more information on your requirements might be useful - how many
channels do you want? Do you want to have SIMs at a different location to
the gateway? (can be easier to manage if you're managing gateways at
multiple offices)

The cheapest simplest option is probably using mod_gsmopen with an old
mobile.

-Steve