[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and mysql

Antonio potxoka at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 23:57:36 MSK 2011

El 28/09/10 0:36, Antonio escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I asked and more I searched, I found nothing, how to integrate
> FreeSwitch with mysql. Some time ago I found Asterisk-realtime and
> wanted to know if there is something similar in FreeSwitch. Is to
> avoid double configurations, for example if there is a conference room
> that can be accessed from multiple servers, etc. I'm new in FreeSwitch
> and I have much knowledge ;-)
>
> Does anyone have any url or book on how to do? Lua?. Thanks.
>
> Greetings
Hello,

Thanks, is that having to generate hundreds of xml files with the
extensions can be very stressful, so we had planned to use php + mysql
to configureextensions. Buy the book FreeSwitch and I have yet to start
reading and see if I can find a solution to this problem, also tend to
read the wiki, but being new to FreeSwitch not quite understand certain
concepts :-(. Thanks for the aid; -).

Greetings