[Freeswitch-users] extract channel vars from another channel

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jan 17 22:30:47 MSK 2011

If you don't know the uuid of the call then you'll have to make your best
guess. I recommend that you look at the default dialplan's 'hash' entries in
the Local_Extension. There are ways to lookup the uuid with only the dialed
number, but if there is more than one call to that target you'll need to
figure out which call's variables you want to look at.

-MC