[Freeswitch-users] Asynchronous PTIME

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Wed Jan 12 06:47:22 MSK 2011

Saeed Ahmed wrote:
> Thanks Jan, I tried that, but still with ptime: 40 the voice is choppy :(
I just upgraded my FS v1.0.6 to today's git version and experienced this
issue. After reading through the posts on this thread, I did a search for
rtp-autofix-timing variable and found it is commented under
conf/sip_profiles/internal.xml file. I removed the comment and did a sofia
profile internal restart reloadxml under fs_cli and the problem went away.
So far, so good. Thanks to anyone who suggested this option.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.