[Freeswitch-users] 10s delay between dialing and the ringing on an internal call

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Thu Jan 6 19:19:47 MSK 2011

In the example given, the call with a problem has timestamps that go from

2011-01-06 15:39:29.862713
2011-01-06 15:40:11.324337

Which is... umm...  less than 1s.  So, whatever is introducing the 10s
delay is prior to the call hitting the acl.

You might try turning up SIP logging to see any delays in processing
the SIP traffic.

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Sébastien Frippiat <sfrippiat at dti-be.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> You can find some parts of my configuration here:
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14936
>
> Most of the times, internal calls work fine but I recently encountered
> odd problems. When I pickup my phone and dial a number (an internal
> number, the other phone is on the same network, registered to the same
> freeswitch instance), it sometimes takes up to 10s between the moment I
> dial the number and the moment the other phone starts ringing.
>
> I included a full log of a call with the problem
> (http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14938) as well as the log of a call
> without the problem (http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14939).
>
> Could the problem come from the "Rejected by acl "domains"" message" ?
>
> Anybody can help ?

-Rupa