[Freeswitch-users] 10s delay between dialing and the ringing on an internal call

Sébastien Frippiat sfrippiat at dti-be.com
Thu Jan 6 18:44:17 MSK 2011

Hello.

You can find some parts of my configuration here:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14936

Most of the times, internal calls work fine but I recently encountered
odd problems. When I pickup my phone and dial a number (an internal
number, the other phone is on the same network, registered to the same
freeswitch instance), it sometimes takes up to 10s between the moment I
dial the number and the moment the other phone starts ringing.

I included a full log of a call with the problem
(http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14938) as well as the log of a call
without the problem (http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14939).

Could the problem come from the "Rejected by acl "domains"" message" ?

Anybody can help ?