[Freeswitch-users] conference dialing and montly billing

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Sun Feb 27 01:45:19 MSK 2011

Here's a few options:
1) use mod_nibblebill and do the billing live. If you don't need pre payment
however, this adds in complexity and doesn't provide as much of an audit
trail
2) If you don't need pre-billing, set the bill-to user and the billing per
minute on the leg of the call. Use something like xml_cdr to save the data -
perhaps post it to a script that saves the appropriate fields. It multiplies
the billing * billsec (if you want rounding, do it..) and saves the amount.
Then, just sum up the billing amount. Just note: if the xml_cdr fails to
post (mostly if the server dies mid-call) you won't have a record of the
call. Also, this only works for post-payment.

I am available to set this up, please email me privately if you are
interested.
-Avi Marcus