[Freeswitch-users] Mitel 3300 ICP "Multicall" Equivalent

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 20:47:22 MSK 2011

On 25/02/11 16:18, Brian West wrote:
> You want Directed Call Pickup right?
>
> /b
>
> On Feb 24, 2011, at 1:47 PM, Alex Crow wrote:

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply - makes perfect sense - if it's Asterisk style
**<multicall_number> on a key with a SUBSCRIBE to the same number on the
phone. I am concerned that one of the phones actually would have to be
registered to that extension to make it work, or is that not correct?
This is why I was looking at SLA.

The other part of this is that the <multicall_number> must not go to
voicemail or busy tone until capacity is reached, ie. all the people
with the BLF button configured are busy. I tried this with
TrixBox/Asterisk but as soon as one call was live all further calls to
the same number gave voicemail or busy.

If both of the above work "just great" in FreeSwitch then you may well
have found my solution.

I haven't attempted what you describe with FS as I don't have enough
phones set up at the moment to do it, and I currently only have 1
Grandstream GXP2000 (needs FreeSwitch code hacking for BLF to work even
half-properly) and a shedload of Mitel (SIP Mode 5224/5324) where the
BLF doesn't work at all. Softphones are not under consideration at
present. I'm quite able to get a couple of Polycoms or Snoms but I'd
need to justify the expense to management.

Cheers

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number: 3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the FSA Register; number: 190856)