[Freeswitch-users] Need some help. Novice freeswitch setup gone wrong

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at sunteltech.ca
Sat Feb 19 04:53:40 MSK 2011

Do not know the blue.box app. But I assume installation on the default
directory.

A.stop xml_cdr .

Comment the following line <load module="mod_xml_cdr"/> in the
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs/modules.conf.xml file

reloadxml

unload mod_xml_cdr

Enable CSV

 <load module="mod_xml_cdr"/>

Enable CSV text file

add the following  in the
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs/modules.conf.xml file
<load module="mod_cdr_csv"/>

reloadxml
load mod_cdr_csv

B. Multi tenant Read the following
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Multi-tenant

<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Multi-tenant>C. Once you understand How
multitenant works then you know the answer for this question.

LLoyd