[Freeswitch-users] Parallel compilation on a Linux machine

curriegrad2004 curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 22:25:14 MSK 2011

It's only configured to use one core, same result too when I used
CentOS 5.5 x64 on the same machine. The host is running on x64 if
anything helps. Maybe is it the fact that you forgot to disable cool
n' quiet or CPU scaling in the BIOS? For me I'm pretty sure I flipped
off CPU Scaling/cool n' quiet on my machine.