[Freeswitch-users] H.323 implementation on FS

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 02:16:42 MSK 2011

I used to use this too. It does work pretty well, for the most part.

Q931 clearing causes did have issues though, because Yate converts the SIP
response code to an internal table (
http://yate.null.ro/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.CallEndCauses) and then to a
Q931 clearing cause for H323.

It meant our customers didn't see the real clearing cause from the SIP
Reason header (H323 -> SIP calls), which in our case was a big issue since
we needed to pass back DCC 34 which Yate wouldn't give until I made a
patched version.

-Steve