[Freeswitch-users] Persistence BLFs (or: Dear PBX please remember the BLF state)

Patrick Plattes patrick.plattes at niemann-frey.info
Tue Feb 1 02:25:25 MSK 2011

hi :-)

i will try it with other phones. if i'll get it wo work i'm going back
to the snom phones and try to get a fix (maybe fw 7.1.35 works for
me).

 it seems like chris had nearly the same problem and i also don't know
if presence_id can  help here, but on the other hand ... you are the
main developer :-)

i'll try it and i'll tell you if it works or not. and i will write an
article inn the wiki :-)

thanks,
 the guy who started the thread ;-)

Patrick Plattes
IT - Projektleiter

Niemann + Frey GmbH
Adolf-Dembach-Str. 24
47829 Krefeld

Tel.: +49/2151 - 5554-263
Fax : +49/2151 - 5554-123
patrick.plattes at niemann-frey.info

Geschäftsführer: Gerd Frey
Sitz und Registergericht: Krefeld HRB 10851

www.niemann-frey.de