[Freeswitch-users] Weekly Conference Torrents.

Jeroen Eeuwes jeroeneeuwes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:35:51 MSK 2011

Hi Stephen,

> Question… I have downloaded the last 4 weekly confrerecne calls from
> torrents,  but all the files play in slow motion sound like lion roaring

I never downloaded it before, but it sounds the same here.

If you speed up the file to 300% it sounds OK. Under linux I used this
to play the file. For example:

mplayer -speed 3 conf_call_2011-12-14.mp3

You can also use sox to get a file which sounds better. For example:

sox conf_call_2011-12-14.ogg soundsbetter.ogg speed 3

Beste regards,
Jeroen Eeuwes