[Freeswitch-users] Weekly Conference Torrents.

Stephen Dame sdame at 207me.com
Sun Dec 18 01:50:50 MSK 2011

Question. I have downloaded the last 4 weekly confrerecne calls from
torrents,  but all the files play in slow motion sound like lion roaring
Tried all the different formats, in different players and they all are not
understandable.

Has anyone successfully listened to them. My normal freeswitch recordings in
mp3, wav play fine in vlc, itunes, media player on win7.

All three formats are sounding the same   ogg, wav, mp3  for all 4 weeks?

Thanks

Stephen