[Freeswitch-users] Google Voice

Jacob Smith turqmr2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:11:31 MSK 2011

In an effort to further the earned :P, do you mind telling me your
answer in a painfully specific way?

I tried putting "<action application="answer"/>" before, then after the
transfer line in my dial plan but both just kept my phone from ringing.
I assumed that answering the phone would trigger some kind of answer
command.