[Freeswitch-users] pagd dynamic conference

Rodney notlikeme75 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 06:25:36 MSK 2011

Hmmm, maybe the timeout is too short. Change the 2000 (2 seconds) to 7000 (7 seconds) and see if that makes any difference.

-MC

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Rodney <notlikeme75 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Michael, I tried what you suggest and it just plays conf-pin.wav then goes right to bad-pin.wav then hangups without actually putting me in conference.before i tried this i tried using "read" instead of pagd and it accepted the pin and put me into the conference but didn't allow me any
conference options or the ability to back out to main ivr.  I am still stuck :( . my system is ivr based incoming calls only so this feature is essential. all help is appreciated.

 data="$1-${domain_name}@default"/>
>>      </condition>
>>    </extension>

>>Professional FreeSWITCH Consulting Services:
>>consulting at freeswitch.org
>>http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>>

>>Official FreeSWITCH Sites
>>http://www.freeswitch.org
>>http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>>http://www.cluecon.com
>>
>>FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>FreeSWITCH-users at lists.freeswitch.org
>>http://www.freeswitch.org

>Professional FreeSWITCH Consulting Services:
>consulting at freeswitch.org
>http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>

>Official FreeSWITCH Sites
>http://www.freeswitch.org
>http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>http://www.cluecon.com
>
>FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>FreeSWITCH-users at lists.freeswitch.org
>http://www.freeswitch.org

Chad,

What is your event listener? Just curious. It seems to me that you could do an inbound event socket to generate the call and then let that call hit the dialplan and send it to the socket app which in turn would send the call to your event listener. (I suppose you could even do something like "bgapi originate sofia/foo/bar at baz &socket("127.0.0.1:8084")" if you wanted to.)

-MC

I'm designing an application that will originate many calls via the event system which I also want to attach event listeners to.  i want each event listener to only listen for events particular to each originated call.

On 05/12/11 17:56, Rob Hutton wrote:

>http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia_Configuration_Files#Presence

Rob,

Indeed, that seems to have done the trick. Many thanks for that!

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not