[Freeswitch-users] Recording with music (playing in background)

Pankaj Upadhyay jaknap34 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 00:40:19 MSK 2011

 Hi all,

 I am new freeswitch user.

 I need to record the user voice/songs with music that selected earlier
 and this music plays in background . That is results comes as mix up of
both songs
 i.e music in background and voice records in foreground .

 I want to dedicate this mix up file to other user..
 Can I patchup these two files seperately..into one file ? or simultaneouly
do recording
 with playing music in background ......and if so ..then please guide
me..how can i do it ?

 Any help will be highly appreciated.

 Thanks .