[Freeswitch-users] is 100rel still a bad idea?

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Thu Dec 1 19:28:16 MSK 2011

I guess I am worried about this reference on the current wiki page:  http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia_Configuration_Files#enable-100rel

The offhand "Enabling this may cause FreeSWITCH to crash" is not a confidence-builder.....

On Nov 30, 2011, at 11:48 AM, Dave Horton wrote:

I saw a few threads from a couple years back indicating the enabling reliable provisional responses could cause a FS crash.  In fact, I am working with a customer who was told some time ago (by "freeswitch support", not sure exactly who they are referring to) to turn off 100rel (this while they were troubleshooting an unrelated issue).  Just looking for an update on this, because I prefer to run my SIP gear with 100rel supported --- is there still a known bug (or even, suspected issue) with 100rel support on FS?