[Freeswitch-users] mod_rtmp: "Read error" when attempting calls from FS to RTMP client.

peely freeswitch at peely.com
Thu Dec 1 18:24:16 MSK 2011

Sorry, can I bump this?

I've tried everything I'm capable of, but can't get a call from mod_rtmp out
to the client without keeping the box logging in debug mode! As soon as I
bring the log level down I get the issue, but of course can't get any more
debug for this specific issue.

I've looked at the code but don't know enough C to make any changes.

Thanks,

Neil.