[Freeswitch-users] Setup with Bandwidth.com

Wayne wayne at hamilton.net
Wed Aug 31 00:25:26 MSD 2011

Does anyone have a setup with bandwidth.com?

The example on the wiki has a username and password. I didn't receive a
username and password form bandwidth.com. Just setup a sip peer and have an
IP address. If I send calls to freeswitch from the peer I get Rejected by
acl "domains". Falling back to Digest auth. Looks like they are sending it
on port 5060.
I'm sure the rejected by acl is the most asked question but I have been
unable to find the answer.

Thanks Wayne