[Freeswitch-users] Session ends unexpectedly during record dial plan usage

Adam Kelloway adam.kelloway at newpace.ca
Tue Aug 30 16:10:27 MSD 2011

This was reproduced when making a call to FS using a Linphone SIP
client. The SIP client displays a message saying that the session was
ended by the remote peer (FS) unexpectedly. A SIP trace shows, however,
that the Linphone client ended it unexpectedly (sent the BYE). I haven't
seen this when calling from other user agents. The FS logs didn't show
anything out of the ordinary.

I only use that client for testing anyway. If anyone has it installed,
they can try out this scenario for their own curiosity and see if you
see the same behavior.

In any case, thanks for the reply,

Adam

--