[Freeswitch-users] Session ends unexpectedly during record dial plan usage

king2kin xing2kin at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 13:39:25 MSD 2011

I also encountered a problem in sip recording during outbound IVR call where Freeswitch makes an outbound call to some user, and he/she answered the call to take actions following FS IVR.

for the same dialplan extension and IVR lua script, IVR runs perfect for inbound call; however, the IVR always failed to record message for outbound call although it may still play audio and detect dtmf ...  For recording, a sound file is always generated on disk but it contains nothing.

For its details (dialplan and ivr lua script), please look at my post with subject [How to start IVR script via dialplan by making an outbound call].

Is it possible that sip record has some bug?