[Freeswitch-users] How to get devices registered with skinny protocol

Manjiri Deshpande manjiri05_deshpande at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 23 17:24:49 MSD 2011

Hi,

In sofia we have following command to get users currently registered with a profile.

 sofia xmlstatus/status profile <profilename>

In Skinny there is no way to find which devices are registered with skinny protocol.I tried following command

skinny status profile <profilename>

But above command output does not show devices registered.
I have a requirement to get currently registred devices in xml format(like sofia xmlstatus command).

Thanks,
Manjiri