[Freeswitch-users] nf_ct_sip dropped packets?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Aug 23 16:36:46 MSD 2011

Hi, I keep seeing that packets are being dropped every few days from a
yealink phone. The phone has made calls, and I don't see dropped packets in
my logs during most of the successful call. FS is on a public IP, the phone
is behind nat.

I don't know if this is actually a problem, but I'm concerned about this
error message because I don't know what it is. Is iptables rate-limiting
something..?

Situataion, kern.log error, iptables/ufw list:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17156

Thanks!
-Avi