[Freeswitch-users] Great ClueCon!

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 18 20:39:00 MSD 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 6:27 AM, Peter Olsson <
peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se> wrote:

> Hi all,****
>
> ** **
>
> I just wanted to thank everyone involved in the ClueCon conference. It was
> the first time for me, but definately not the last one :) It was very well
> organized, and it was really great to meet some of the people I usually just
> “talk” to on the mailing list and Jira etc.****
>
> ** **
>
> /Peter****

Thank you for saying so! It was a busy time for me but I really enjoyed
seeing everyone. Every year leading up to ClueCon Brian West and I are
pulling our hair out because it's so much work, but in the end it's *always*
worth it! Thanks to everyone who came out and helped us have such a great
event.

See you all in 2012! ;)

-MC