[Freeswitch-users] Hangup hooks on B legs

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 3 23:36:17 MSD 2011

Just remember that once the call ends, the "session" object you have is
read-only. You can still do interesting things, but you cannot alter CDRs
after the call ends, at least not in a session hangup hook. You are better
off with XML CDRs and post-call logic. With all of the screwy transfer
scenarios you have to account for you will absolutely need to do some
post-processing logic. Sounds like lots of "fun". :P

-MC