[Freeswitch-users] Newbie question about Polycom presence / BLF with productivity license.

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Wed Apr 27 22:24:49 MSD 2011

Christian,

> So the BLF-configuration is probably working, but not as
> straightforward as documented in the wiki(attendant.uri and stuff).

That would not solve my problem; I have read in multiple places that
there could be only one attendant.uri, and I need more.

I guess I will fall back to buddies; if only I could make the light
blink when ringing instead of going directly solid red.

I have the feeling I'm missing something stupid, since it's my first
encounter with Polycom (I'm not thrilled, BTW). Oh well, thanks for the
time.

Michel.