[Freeswitch-users] call not connecting sometime

Philippe Le Toquin philippe at ppmt.org
Tue Apr 26 14:47:02 MSD 2011

I don't know :(

All I can say is that calls are working again. Only time will tell if
they start failing again

By the time I deactivated DTMF it was too late for me to try the failing
call (I live in Canada and
the number I want to call are in Europe). They love me but no that much
that I can call them
 at 3 in the morning :D