[Freeswitch-users] conference_set_auto_outcall No Audio

Chris Monkey ckmonkey158 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 06:38:52 MSD 2011

Hi,

I am am relatively new to FS and have setup a home PBX with
about 5 Snom 320s with TLS. Everything works fine, except when I try to
use the mad_boss example, or any auto_outcall conference, the phones
ring and will auto answer, but there is no audio. However, if I dial in
to the conference, everything works fine.

I've tried adding
<action application="set" data="sip_secure_media=true"/> to the
conference extension, but to no avail. I don't see any errors in the
log, and I just did a make clean this afternoon. What am I missing?

Thanks