[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch xml cdr and csv

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Apr 23 00:22:45 MSD 2011

Not true... We parse on the FS server and handle over a million CDRs/day
using a PHP parsing script no posting to the webserver...

xml_cdr drops the xml file for us in log/xml_cdr where we have a php script
similar to below that picks them up and trudges thru them at a rate of about
30 per second...

<? $files = glob(xml_cdr/dir/*.xml);
    foreach($files as $file){
        $results = parse($file);
        $status = db_handler($results);
    }
?>

This handles rating of the calls and archival of the xml_cdrs for later
incase of a DB failure or other administrative reasons we might need to go
back to them...

Our biggest bottle neck in all this is Disk IO which there are many ways to
work around/with