[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch xml cdr and csv

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Apr 22 22:46:00 MSD 2011

XML CDR is quite robust. It will post to a web server and/or store on disk.
We've got people doing hundreds of thousands of calls per day using XML CDR.
However, they aren't doing the parsing on their FS server, they offload that
to a separate server, which is the wise thing to do if you have lots of
traffic.

-MC