[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM disconnect supervision

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 19 03:38:06 MSD 2011

Generating a tone w/ cadence is a piece of cake. *Detecting* a tone and
cadence is a bit trickier. Nothing in FreeTDM (that I'm aware of) can detect
both tone *and* cadence, which is why it works great in the US (which uses a
combination of tones) as opposed to Mexico (which uses, I think 425Hz for
everything).

I'd ask Moises Silva if there's any plans to add the cadence detection.

-MC