[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM disconnect supervision

Luis F Urrea lfurrea at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 03:27:54 MSD 2011

Yes guru,

The point is that using tone_detect I am not able to specify cadence
either.

I need to be able to detect a tone that plays 450Hz for 330ms and then
silence for 330ms.

Strange thing is that on tones.conf generate tones do seem to specify
cadence such as US busy

v=-7;(500,500,420,680)

I would interpret 420Hz for .5s and 680Hz for .5s

Is that how it is to be interpreted??

TIA