[Freeswitch-users] Non-transcoding G729 calls using Sangoma D100

David Notivol dnotivol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 22:11:04 MSD 2011

Thanks Michael,

We're not recording the calls passing through the D100. But we're using the
FS to play some IVR's, so we're playing audios and listening for DTMF tones.

The point is, if a G729 call comes into the FS, and we play some G729 audio
files, no transcoding should be needed. But, as far as I know, mod_g729 and
mod_sangoma_g729 can't be loaded at the same time, so this G729-G729 call
uses a Sangoma D100 session.

I don't know if there's a way of configuring FS to avoid wasting D100
resources.

Regards,
David Notivol