[Freeswitch-users] Optimal configuration for compiling on 64-bit platforms

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 03:40:24 MSD 2011

Compiler options have nothing to do with libraries incompatibilities.
Why don't you use the standard libraries given by your distro?
Never heard someone had to compile ssl libs for FreeSWITCH.
Also never heard someone used any compiler options on standard machines.
FS is targeted toward 64bit OSes, most people use CentOS, Ubuntu and
Debian. CentOS is by far the most used and the reference platform. On
64bit.
That said, if you're trying to optimize it for a PIII, an EPIA 5000 or
an ARM, or whatever is not a standard server class machine, yes you
better know how to optimize :).

--
Sent from my mobile device

Sincerely,